Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Switching jobs....eeek!

So at 19 weeks pregnant, I'm taking a leap into another position at another company. An old friend of mine from college emailed out this opportunity about a month back and it peaked my interest. I interviewed for a couple of weeks and found it to be mutually a great fit. I start at North American Corporation on March 10th. This position will be more on the project management side versus my current position of sales, which is what I was looking for. My one and only client will be Abbott Laboratories which is where my office will be here in Columbus. Abbott's marketing department is essentially outsourcing all print, graphic design, and promotional products to our company which we in turn work with our hundreds of vendors to supply the products. I'm super excited about the opportunity and can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Eric's mom & aunt are project managers & they really like it. Good luck! :)

The Moyers said...

Congrats! I know this will be a great fit for your new family. Good luck.