I found this online last night and went ahead and ordered it. It was on sale, yeh!! It might actually fit with the colors that are already in the room and also with the chair that I wanted to use in the baby room. I can't wait to see it in person!!
I love the blue & brown. How cute! We are so excited about this little guy. We really needed a baby boy in the family! YEAH!! Grandpa Gary can't wait to teach him how to fish and how to mow the yard with the John Dear tractor! Love from Grandma Linda
Looks like we will have another Notre Dame fan in Columbu! Adrias will be proud he is all Blue and Gold! I love the bedding, very modern! Looks like the stores will be seeing alot of you two!!
Married since June 2006;
Matt, originally from Celina, Ohio works at Franklin County Engineers and referees woman's college basketball; Laci, originally from Bucyrus, Ohio works at North American Corporation. We reside in Dublin, Ohio with our beautiful baby boy's Maxton and Colton our two bitches Macy and Rory.
5 comments:
So cute! Can't wait to see your finished product of a nursery!
I love the blue & brown. How cute! We are so excited about this little guy. We really needed a baby boy in the family! YEAH!! Grandpa Gary can't wait to teach him how to fish and how to mow the yard with the John Dear tractor!
Love from Grandma Linda
Love the polka dots mixed with stripes! It is all just so exciting and cute!
Looks like we will have another Notre Dame fan in Columbu! Adrias will be proud he is all Blue and Gold! I love the bedding, very modern! Looks like the stores will be seeing alot of you two!!
Love Alycia
I actually like the colors it looks good.Alot of times i don't like thngs that modern lol.But like Leah says i'm old fashioned lol.
Post a Comment