Saturday, April 5, 2008
Babymoon
So everyone needs to comment to this post and let Matt know that a Babymoon (or a pre-baby vacation) is well needed and deserved for the both of us. If anyone has any suggestions of like a 2-3 day getaway, please let me know. I want to be able to keep the cost down a little bit with the little one coming (and I will be off work for three weeks without pay in Aug.) and drive somewhere rather than fly. I was thinking less than a 4 hour drive. Any suggestions for a romantic getaway?? I'm thinking over Memorial Day weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Going to Vegas is a great babymoon. I'm sure you and your husband work hard and he, I mean you need a Vegas vacation.
Brad and I went to Florida for ours...it's not within your 4 hour pre-requisite, but I totally recommend a babymoon! Go somewhere and totally relax! :)
Ryan & I went to Disney when I was 7 months preg. w/ Lauren. You for sure need this before the baby comes. I have never been but heard that Mackinaw Michigan is beautiful. Not too far to drive !?! You know I love Chicago. (Maybe you need to go for your new job and just happen to have hotel paid) I'm also sad about Skybus no more trips to CA for $80.00 :( Love ya
Mike and I went to DC last weekend. It was great to just get away for a long weekend and spend some quality time together before baby comes in 9 weeks. And it was great to enjoy warmer weather! And Southwest flies directly to Baltimore/DC for super cheap!
Nick and I just went camping for our pre-baby getaway...it was so relaxing and cozy, just the two of us! Not sure if camping is your thing, but it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment