Ball Games, Pep Rallies,
Dances and School Plays,
Looking back after 10 years…
Those were the days!
Dances and School Plays,
Looking back after 10 years…
Those were the days!
That's the catchy phrase going out on our Renunion invitations. Hold your applause.
So last year I graciously volunteered myself, and Jessica (unbeknownst to her :) ), to throw our ten year high school reunion this summer. I think about 2 months later I found out I was pregnant and started to second guess that decision. But for a high school reunion in Bucyrus, there's not really a lot of planning to do. It's not like a fancy night, where you wear dresses, have a fancy dinner, and cocktails. This is come in your shorts during the Bratty Fest out back at "The Shack" where we have kegs and pizza!!! The Bucyrus way!! So, Invitations are done and ready to hit the mail for the August 16th event. Now, ask me how excited I am to go see all my high school buddies with a flat tire around my waist four weeks after giving birth!?! Doesn't that sound appetizing!! I think I'm going to wear this sign around my neck...

1 comment:
Girl you know I'll have my brag book!! We both can look our best with the world best invention SPANKS!!!!
Post a Comment