Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thanks Matt...

  • For the package of 3 massages you got me
  • For cleaning the house all the time
  • For landscaping the yard so nicely
  • For powerwashing and re-painting the back deck
  • For powerwashing and painting the garage floor
  • For seeding the grass with a machine
  • For painting four rooms in the house over the past few months
  • For setting up the Nursery
  • For getting us a new water heater and installing it successfully
  • And for giving me more leg and back rubs lately since Maxton suggested it awhile back

You exhaust me!!! Anyone else have an overly active husband? Amanda, I know you can relate! I wouldn't have it any other way by the way :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Definately! I get tired just watching him. :) Thank God for great husbands and daddies, though. We're very blessed to have married the men we did.

What a sweet post, by the way.

Anonymous said...

You are SOOO lucky! Good job Matt!