Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some People!?!

In Lowes the other day I am checking out. And the lovely lady asks, "So when are you due?" I politely respond, "Actually I just had a baby a couple weeks ago." When I really wanted to say, "Thanks for noticing my big tummy when I was just starting to think it was kind of going away and now I would like to punch you in your face!" Don't people know not to say that unless you KNOW someone is pregnant, like 9 months!

Then today I see a lady looking at me in Old Navy and I have Maxton in the car seat with me. She says He is sooo cute. Then followed with, "You don't look old enough to have a baby!" I then say "Thanks, but I am 28." Somewhat a sideways compliment, I think!??!

3 comments:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

Oh my, Laci!! If someone thinks you look pregnant, I don't even want to know what they think of me!! Ummm, like, 27 months pregnant. HEE! HEE! You look great...people are crazy!

Anonymous said...

THAT LADY IS CRAZY! I saw pictures of you guys from the class reunion, and I thought you looked great. SERIOUSLY!! I even said "dang, must to nice to be that little after having a baby." People are dumb.

Kelli said...

People seriously have no clue and don't think before they talk. I thought you looked great at the reunion.