Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Vaughanster Bash

The Vaughans always throw one heck of a party! Mom invited around 350 people to her bash. I would say throughout the early evening and the night around 150 people came! It was so much fun!! Earlier on around 5:00 is when all the kids came and we had fun games and prizes for them. We did Bone Hunt (scavenger hunt of bones) and Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin. Later in the evening, We played adult games out by the fire. I played "I've Never" with my Maw-Maw and Aunt, among others. How that game works is Mom stood in the middle and said things like, "If you've ever been skinny dipping, move one seat to the right." I about peed my pants when I saw Maw-Maw move to the right on that question!! LOL I love Halloween, its one of my favorites!!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE the wig!

Anonymous said...

I also love the wig... very SEXY!