Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Beckstedt Wedding

Not this weekend, but last weekend, our friends Robb and Susan got married. We've been looking forward to this weekend for quite awhile to spend with some of our good friends. It was also great to be able to hang out with Matt in a fun atmosphere as it seems like he's had basketball or has been plowing snow for like ever! We had a great time at the Rehearsal dinner. I've attached some pictures for you to witness the good time. I also remember getting down and ghetto with the "Westside" shout out as you'll see. (As a side note- That's the first time since pre-baby that I went to the restroom in a bar, and It was so hard to do the pee-pee pose where you don't sit- ya know. I am so out of shape! I almost had to touch the seat!)

I also felt out of it and old, when I stopped drinking beer at the reception and asked for Coffee (what!?!) and then spiced it with some Bailey's. That was a first! I just don't have it like I use to. But even though I felt like I couldn't hang with the big dogs anymore, I held my own by closing the bar down on Friday night and staying until the end of the wedding reception. Hold the applause please. I even woke up with Maxton Sunday morning at 6:00 am like a true champ. And of course he picks that day to change up his routine and not wake up at 7:30. Little rascal!

Anyway, CONGRATS Robb and Susan. Thanks for a great time!!

No comments: