Monday, March 9, 2009

What a great day!!!

You ever have such a great day and you just want to tell everyone! :) Well I've had a great day today for many reasons and I hope that everyone else has had a great day as well!!

Part of my great day, was that I found out that two of our friends are having BABIES!!! Yeh, more babies!!!! And they are in walking distance to our house so we get more playmates! Congratulations to our neighbors Aimee and Eric who are now expecting and to our friends around the corner Paul and Jen who are also expecting!! We can't wait to go shopping!! :)

Other great news is that I am down to pre-baby weight! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! You moms know how big of an accomplishment that is! HAHA

Lots of love to you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! My pre-baby weight still seems SOOOO far away! Ugh!

Amanda said...

Pre baby weight....can I have a definition, please?????

Kelli said...

Congrats! Pre-baby weight? Hmmm, not sure if I even remember what that was like. I have blocked the number out of my head. :)

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

You guys are all doing better than me...I'm at pre-baby weight and still CHUBBY!! hahahahahaha!!