Thursday, July 10, 2008

And Survey Says...

Thanks so much for taking our fun survey. Can't wait to see if anyone is on the money! After 15 responses, here is how it breaks out:

Weight estimate:
7-7.9- 6 responses
8-8.5- 7 responses
8.6-9- 2 responses (Matt and I were both in this range)
9 +- 0 responses (shocked on this one, thought there would be more in this category)

Hair:
Yes- 7 responses
No- 4 responses
Have you seen his Dad?- 4 responses

What day of July will he arrive?:
7/15- 1 response
7/16- 1
7/20- 2
7/21- 2
7/22- 1
7/23- 1
7/25- 5
7/26- 1
7/28- 1

Time will tell!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the baby shower will all this nutzy stuff going on...I know Sam would have LOVED to see lil' Maxton=].
She sees him right now! She can see him through your big ol' belly. Well we (I) love you and hopefully will see ya soon.
<33

Amanda said...

I chose the most popular day!