I love how my husband is a jack of all trades (master of none, right?! :) ). Just kidding, he does very well on his home jobs. So, this weekend his mom Pat came down to help out with painting the house. He did all the high painting and Pat trimmed the lower portion of the house. He started Friday morning and by Saturday evening he had all of the tan on and much of the white trim done. The front is complete, doesn't it look so nice!!! Compared to what it use to in that awful faded blue!! The back is near complete with just some of the white trim still needing a second coat. The sides also need some work, hence why there are no pictures. I think everything looks great. Great job Matt and Pat!!!!
While they were outside, I was inside all weekend cleaning the carpets. I got all of the rooms done! If that's not considered "nesting" I don't know what is! Bring on the labor!
Our Freshly Painted House

The Old Awful Blue!

3 comments:
Looks great. Nesting is a great way to get things done! Good luck Tuesday.
The house looks great I had no idea you were going to paint we would have helped (I think we owe you for the help w/ ours) Cant wait for the update on Baby B we are ready to meet the little guy. Lisa Blizzard had her baby last week. I have yet to get the details on hers. See you soon
Wow! that looks wonderful. So much nicer. Good job Matt. I will probably drive right by it as Matt said! hehe See you guys Sunday...unless Maxton decides to ask us down sooner.
Love ya!
Mom V.
Post a Comment