Sunday, May 3, 2009
Swim time again
Saturday morning at our hotel, we took Maxton swimming. He loves the water. I can't wait to get him into Parent/Child swim "lessons". We were going to do it this month or the next 7 weeks I should say, but it costs $138. I'm trying to find some place close that is a little less expensive. Anyway...Here are some pics of our fun time in the Hotel pool.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Swim Lessons - Dublin Rec is 8 weeks for around $50 and they have awesome instructors. You don't have to be a member. We've had Iz there since she was less than a year old and LOVE it! We'll start Maddy in the fall - we take summers off since we swim so much outside anyway!
So cute Laci! And your lookin' HOT mama!
Just a warning...the "swim lessons" for the babies are more like "water aerobics" for the mommies.
He looks like he loves the water. It was so nice to get my hands on him this weekend. So cute, and that giggle, I love it!
Post a Comment