"Here are the FACTS. There are approximately 36,000 people who die from influenza a year. Yes, that is correct, read it again, approximately 36,000 people die from the FLU PER YEAR. Right now, this so called "pandemic" swine flu has killed A WHOPPING 160 people, none of which confirmed in the US. Yet, teachers, students and the general public are consistently stating they have swine flu symptoms, thus shutting down schools and causing people to miss work.
Our government and our new President just passed an "emergency" 1.5 BILLION dollar bill through congress to stop this "swine flu"...
Let's take a look a the symptoms of Influenza; High fever, muscle aches, chills, extreme tiredness, dry cough, runny nose, nausea, extreme vomiting, diarrhea etc. Influenza can be mild or extreme.Okay, now the "swine flu"; Fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and vomiting. The swine flu can be mild or extreme. Sound familiar????Now here is the best part, if you are feeling sick, all the media outlets (internet, news etc) are suggesting you STAY AT HOME, you may be THREATENED. Furthermore, they are saying when you sneeze you should "cover your mouth". Use a tissue to whip the germs, make sure you throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands... REALLY?!?! No Sh*T.
I was sick this past football season. The virus went through Alexis, Wendi and then I got it. I think I vomited 20 times ( no joke) from morning until night. I was drained. I couldn't move, talk, or sleep I felt so bad. You know what Alexis, Wendi and I did? We sucked it up. We didn't call a doctor, we didn't run to the hospital, we took it, got through it and when it passed, went on with our daily lives. Yet, 160 people die in Mexico and all of sudden the people here in the US who are coming down with "this" illness start cancelling school, sporting events, missing work etc.This is why our country is very weak minded, gullible and most importantly in financial distress. It also shows you how the media, internet, news outlets etc can affect how everybody reacts and lives in this country. They have everybody running around scared, yet 36,000 people a year die from the regular flu.This flu is nothing more than just that. The flu. Yet, we just dropped ONE POINT FIVE BILLION DOLLARS??!?! On what?? Unreal."
Ryan, I have to agree with you. It's Ok everyone, It's Ok. No need to get up in a frenzy!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too funny. Mike and I were just talking about this last night while watching the news and Biden's interview.
Post a Comment