Sunday, July 12, 2009

1 Year Pictures

Today was one of the last days we could get pictures done before his birthday party. We went to Portrait Innovations again where we had Maxton's one month pictures taken. We brought props along this time just in case and I'm glad we did! Here are some of my favorite shots. I'm saving the "money shot" until after his birthday. From the progression of pictures, I'm sure you can imagine what occured. The photo shoot started out kind of rough with Maxton crawling and walking around EVERYWHERE! They could barely get a good shot. But at the end, it was priceless! We ended the shoot with everyone laughing and cheering. I'll post those pics soon! hehe








2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like someone is getting introduced to a little thing we like to call "the sweet tooth". :)

GiGi V said...

Awwwwwwwwww...so damn cute! I love you Maxton!