Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Two weeks ago was our Hocking Hills trip with our friends, Last weekend was Maxton's Birthday Party, this weekend we get a break from the "Busy" (woo-hoo) and next week we go on a mini-vacation. So this week is all about planning for our little adventure. When I say Adventure, I can't wait to see what will or will not happen. I say that because we have to be at the Airport by like 6 am next Thursday and therefore need to get Maxton out of bed around 5:30. Then we get to jump on a flight to NYC for a lay-over and then another flight to BWI. Two flights over nap time. God help us! I hope all goes well. We then have a busy day in DC checking out the city and possibly attending a Nationals game to only follow up with an 8:05 pm tour of the White House West Wing. Yes, all, I plan on getting my child out of bed at 5:30 am and keeping him up until atleast 9:30 pm!!!! I will be praying that President Obama does not come out of the East Wing because he hears a fussy little toddler screaming his lungs off! If you know Maxton, you know what kind of lungs he has! It will for sure be a long day but I hope we can get some good naps in throughout the day to prolong the tiredness that typically hits him around 7:30 pm.

Then on Friday we are off to Ocean City, MD for a 3 day fun beach adventure. This will be Maxton's first time to the Ocean which I'm sure he'll remember forever (haha! JK- I know he's only 1!). So we're excited for our first family vacation together. I'm curious to see what a lack of routine will do to the little guy....eek! To be determined...... :)

2 comments:

And Now There Are Four said...

The offer stands...if you want to head back from OC on Sunday night, we have an extra room and Maxton could stay in Miles' crib. We're 45 minutes from the airport...might save you the headache the following morning. We hope we see you guys, but if not, completely understand.

Amanda said...

Have a great time!