I got tagged! Amanda Chack tagged me to create a post about Maxton's name so here it goes.
When Matt and I were considering names we instantly agreen upon a girl's name in the beginning. We found out that boys names were a little harder for us to agree upon. I think If we both would have had it our way, Maxton would be Liam for myself and for Matt he would be Chase. But I'm glad we decided upon Maxton because he is SUCH a Maxton!! Or for short, for sure a MAX (down the road ;) )! I found the name Maxton on a baby names website when I was about 6-7 months pregnant. We agreed upon 3 names, Maxton, Chase and Trevon. We asked a few family members and close friends their opinions and then decided from there.
The Origin of the name Maxton is English. The meaning is "From Maccus' Town". It was originally an English Surname. Closest name to Maxton is Maxwell.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment