Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treat

Here's our little Monkey!! He finally got use to that hat but didn't love it half the time and was trying to yank it off! He was so cute though!
Here's Maxton with his lady friends; Natalie, Camryn, Kylie and Kaitlyn



Here's our family Halloween picture


Here's Maxton and Natalie getting their smooch on. They must have kissed 5-6 times! With my prompting of course! :)

Do you see a Monkey in these leaves? (As a side note, I started to get really angry with my camera about this point!!! I could not get it to focus! Finally after playing with it a little, I figured something out! Argh)





Here is little baby Ella with Mommy Jen. Maxton can say Ella and it is so cute. Jess, I know you would be proud! haha

Here he is with Christy his Tuesday sitter

Finally, we got back home to pass out candy and the neighbors stopped by and hung out for awhile. This is Sophia and Micah. We love our play buddies!
So cute!
First time having a sucker and he likey!
Want some?
Yummmm....

And of course he dropped his sucker in that mulch below and put it back in his mouth before Mommy could get there! lol By the second time, I was just like- Whatever! Mulch + Sucker = Yum!

2 comments:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

Your pics are so cute...Kendra had that same monkey costume a couple years ago...it's so cute!! Maxton is adorable!!!

Kelli said...

What a cute little monkey! Mulch probably isn't the worst thing he will eat. Hope you guys had a great Halloween!