I see all the Mom's saying it, but where does the time go. I can't believe Maxton turned 18 months old last Saturday! The sad part is there is no more "baby" in him. He is completely like a little boy now. His current interests include: shooting the basketball into the hoop we have in our livingroom (yes, our home is overran by all of his toys!) where he will say over and over again, "shoot", "shoot"...Tackling Macy like a Linebacker......Drinking out of a straw instead of his sippy cup....He ALWAYS has to shut a door if it's open, and I mean always.....He STILL wants to throw everything away and says "trash", "trash" about 3 times on his way to the trash....Likes to call people by their names.....still in love with Mickey Mouse playhouse and will sit for Handy Manny as well....Somersaults (sp?)....Praying (it's so cute! He'll sit there with his hands together and just listen)......Brushing his teeth (this is actually fun now thank goodness)......and he can count to 2. I know, woo, 2! :)
At his appointment today he was 28 lbs 12 ozs (95th %), 35 inches tall (97th %) and his head was like 90%. Surprise, surprise...he has a huge melon!! The appt went well. We've been struggling with constipation lately. So we've been given the go ahead to use Miralax. I think that will really help. I've been really bad at taking pictures. I don't think I have one good pic of him since like November! I know- Bad Mom. I'll get one soon so I can post. I have to get his 18 mos pics too. Once I get his hair cut we'll then schedule. :)
So hope everyone is well. We are well here. I'm feeling much better than I was. Hope it continues. A BIG thanks to my Mom and Pat for helping me out over the past few weeks. Greatly, greatly appreciated!! Love you!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sommersaults??? Holy moly! He's so busy!
Post a Comment