Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hillbilly Sledding

Family fun day in the snow! We finally got out into the snow today to play. On Monday, Matt went to 5 different stores trying to find a sled. No such luck! ACE down the street said they would be getting in some tomorrow so I might swing by if I remember after work. But that didn't stop us from "sledding". Matt made a make-shift sled out of plywood (I think it was plywood!??) and a Net. He drilled a hole in the board and then looped the net through the hole to pull it. I attached a video of Matt pulling Maxton and our neighbors Sophie and Mikah. They came over to join in on the fun. We also think it's a good idea to start chores early. We put Maxton to work to shovel the driveway and sidewalks. He did a good job as you'll see in the pictures. He also changed the trash today and fed the dogs. Now if he could only pick up all his toys when he's done playing!!! :) Happy snow days everyone!




No comments: