A few comments on this post. 1. I love the beer drinking Maxton - I can't wait for him to turn 21... wonder what your blog posts will look like then :)
2. No wonder he is crying in that pacifier picture - he is wearing a domer hat ( Sorry Matt)
Love that you are writing more on your blog again..... I miss hearing your stories daily about Maxton so this helps me to catch up with you!!
Married since June 2006;
Matt, originally from Celina, Ohio works at Franklin County Engineers and referees woman's college basketball; Laci, originally from Bucyrus, Ohio works at North American Corporation. We reside in Dublin, Ohio with our beautiful baby boy's Maxton and Colton our two bitches Macy and Rory.
2 comments:
Love the last photo, LOL. Reminds me of the guy in Billy Madison that stomps on the bag of poop for some reason, LOL.
He is so adorable, Laci. :)
A few comments on this post.
1. I love the beer drinking Maxton - I can't wait for him to turn 21... wonder what your blog posts will look like then :)
2. No wonder he is crying in that pacifier picture - he is wearing a domer hat ( Sorry Matt)
Love that you are writing more on your blog again..... I miss hearing your stories daily about Maxton so this helps me to catch up with you!!
Miss you Balsters!
Lauren Flood
Post a Comment