So I nearly forgot about Newborn pictures for Maxton. Going at 5 weeks will have to do this time. We have a ton of pictures. I totally overbought!! They know how to rope the first time Mom's in I think. Next time I will know where to draw the line. Here are some of the cute shots we got. Let me know which pose you like and I will send you one.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweetie! I love him, I love him, I love him!!! The blankie pic is my fav. I like the one with both of you kissing him. Too cute!
They turned out great! I can never walk out without spending too much money on Brooke's pictures either. They are just so darn cute, how are you supposed to decide?
Married since June 2006;
Matt, originally from Celina, Ohio works at Franklin County Engineers and referees woman's college basketball; Laci, originally from Bucyrus, Ohio works at North American Corporation. We reside in Dublin, Ohio with our beautiful baby boy's Maxton and Colton our two bitches Macy and Rory.
4 comments:
What a sweetie! I love him, I love him, I love him!!! The blankie pic is my fav. I like the one with both of you kissing him. Too cute!
Mom said she would like one of the first two...So you gotta choose from there lol.
They turned out great! I can never walk out without spending too much money on Brooke's pictures either. They are just so darn cute, how are you supposed to decide?
I emailed you about my faves. :)
Post a Comment