Tuesday, August 26, 2008
One Month Doctor's Appointment
Maxton had his one month appointment on Monday. Everything went very well. He is weighing in at 11 lbs 6 ozs (90th percentile) and is 22 1/4 inches long (75th percentile). He had gained about an ounce and a half a day and Doctor Houts said they look for an ounce to two ounces a day. So he is growing steadily. He also has a red mark on the center of the back of his head. I guess this is called a Stork Bite. I thought it would be a red patch that would dissappear over time but I guess it is there for good. Let's hope he keeps my good head of hair so that he won't have to shave his head like Daddy. He's not going to have as perfect of a head as Daddy. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HEE! HEE! I just realized at Lincoln's one month appt., he weighed what Maxton did at birth! Glad to hear Maxton is a healthy little boy! The girls both had stork bites too, but Lincoln has an angel kiss right between his eyes. Our doctor said that it will probably go away or at least fade significantly. It's not too noticeable right now. Isn't it fun being a mommy!!
A healthy baby boy...can't ask for much more. We can't wait to meet him NEXT WEEKEND!!!
Post a Comment